Scammer told us he was a relative and sent QR codes

• anonymous
    # 4 months, 3 weeks ago

The phone pe transaction id is P2005141307529882577691 and P2005141307529882577691 The call was received by my mother, he claimed that he is relative and then brainwashed my mother, and suddenly told her that he needs the money to transfer to another account Rs.50000 . My mother told him that she don’t do these things but I was in the home, and my mother told me to get on call with him.

He asked me my whats app number and send me 3 QR Codes from Whatsapp number 7494953411, first QR code is to send Rs.10 to verify the account, then he send me Rs. 20 and told me to verify it. I started having some doubt, but my mother told me that they are relative, he was on call for about 15 min, hence I calm down, then he send me the next QR code of Rs. 24900 and told me that transfer it.

The name on PhonePe account was PAWAN KUMAR. I have transferred the amount, and then again he sent me next QR Code for same amount, as I was told by my mother is that amount is around Rs. 50K, I again committed the same mistake, and then again he send me the QR code for Rs 48K, to another UPI to mksharma789456@rbl, i started having doubt and cancel the call, then my mother called the relative with the number from another mobile and on this mobile, the fraud has called multiple times.

Then fraud has deleted the QR codes from whatsapp, since I have forwarded the same on my mother whatsapp to scan them from my number. I have messaged on what’s app number lately to check if it is still active, and yes it is active now also

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.