Carphone scam on OLX

• anonymous
    # 2 months ago

I’m fall in fraud case of carphone warehouse his suggest in this company from London uk and his branch malesiya,usa,Africa. I had seen the add on olx some months ago in March it was cost rs 30000 then I had confirmed the ordered of one camera from there the company sales exclusive manager message me on whatsapp about the advanced 5000rs from the number +916909137687 by saying that it is shipping charges i have done trust them and gives them that 5000 advanced then after asked me again for the pay by saying the company dealing the first time so you have to pay this 50% of the amount and your half amount will be refundable aslo and they aslo said me that by company mistake we had send you your camera unit but I said them that I had ordered another 2-3order and you payment this order first and all money are refundable and then I had paid 10k again and then later customer department problem deu to money problem again advanced money some 10k,15k,20k in indian overseas bank delhi branch.

Account number-054401000040780 and
    IFSC CODE-IOBA0000544 Plz help me
    Scammer Number: +916909137687

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.